Here are all the exciting villains set to appear in WB Games Montréal’s upcoming title.
Gotham Knights’ release date is right around the corner. DC fans will finally get their chance to take the role of Batman’s protégés, as they fight to protect Gotham from the Court of Owls and their assassin force known as the Talons. While the Court of Owls will be the main antagonistic threat in Gotham Knights, many other noteworthy Batman villains are set to appear. Here are all of the leaked and confirmed villains in Gotham Knights.
All Villains in Gotham Knights Game
Beyond the Court of Owls, early Gotham Knights trailers have confirmed five other villains. With how close the game’s release is, we may have seen all of them, but speculation still floats about the presence of one villain. Here’s who we have so far:
- Talons and the Court of Owls – The first set of villains teased for Gotham Knights, marketing has heavily pushed that the Court of Owls, as well as their Talon assassins, will be the main antagonistic force in the game.
- Harley Quinn – Set to be one of the key villains in this game following an appearance in the Villains trailer, this is not Harley’s only major upcoming video game presence; she’s set to be playable in the forthcoming Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
- Mr. Freeze – Another of Batman’s greatest adversaries, Mr. Freeze will join forces with the Court of Owls to take on the Caped Crusader’s protégés in Gotham Knights.
- Clayface – Previously playing a major role in Batman: Arkham City, Clayface is another member of the classic rogues gallery that will make up the cast of villains in this new game.
- The Penguin – Another iconic villain in Batman’s lineage, story trailers have confirmed that The Penguin will fulfill some role alongside the Court of Owls in the new game.
- Professor Pyg – Professor Pyg has made minor appearances in early showings of Gotham Knights but hasn’t been played up nearly as much as fellow villains. It’s unclear what his overall role in the story will be, and if there will be the opportunity to fight him.
- Talia al Ghul – While not officially confirmed to appear in any early gameplay, an IMDb listing notes that Mylène Dinh-Robic will be voicing the character. Take it with a grain of salt, but this listing indicates that she’ll most likely have some presence in the game.
So far, this is what Gotham Knights offers in terms of villains. With the game’s Oct. 21 release date right around the corner, this may be all that we get, but WB Games Montréal could have one or two surprises in store being kept in hiding until the game arrives.
Until then, that’s all we’ve got on all the confirmed and leaked villains in Gotham Knights. Stick to Twinfinite to learn more information, including the game’s full cast list.