The fact there is a week 0 will already be a massive boost in getting those battle pass items quickly.
Servers have yet to go live for Chapter 3 Season 4 but the leaks keep on coming. This time we have some advanced knowledge on weekly quests that players will be able to start working on as soon as the servers do indeed go live. Here are all the week 0 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
All ‘Launch’ Day Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
Thanks to iFireMonkey, we know exactly what challenges will be available to players right as the servers go live. These are all part of Week 0 for Chapter 3 Season 4. The XP earned for each weekly challenge has increased from what it was last season and is now at 20,000XP per challenge.
- Evolve EvoChrome Weapons by Dealing Damage (5)
- Deploy a Port-a-Bunker at a Named Location (1)
- Gain Shields (100)
- Destroy Structures and Objects With the Explosive Goo Gun (30)
- Emote at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance (3)
- Purchase From a Mending Machine (1)
- Open a Locked Chest or Locked Holo-Chest With a Key at a Gas Station (1)
- Eliminate an Opponent With a Pistol (1)
The image given by iFireMonkey has a couple of blank spots where quests should be, so we will update this guide when we know what those challenges are supposed to be.
That’s the full list of all the week 0 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4. These should be a solid way to gain early XP and start making headway on that battle pass. We’ve already got some great guides up to help get you going in the new season, considering the challenge that has you using emotes in different locations, we recommend taking a look at the new map for Chapter 3 Season 4.