A detailed breakdown of Candace’s Elemental Skill, Burst & Constellations.
Genshin Impact 3.1 is right around the corner, and it’s set to bring a new 4-Star Hydro character called Candace. According to the HoYoverse’s official statement, Candace will be made available during the first phase of the event wish, called Ballad in Goblets, and players can grab the character by pulling its banners. This Genshin Impact guide will explain everything about Genshin Impact Candace’s Elemental Skill, Burst & Constellations so that you can make a wise decision before spending primogems.
Genshin Impact Candace – Skills and Abilities Explained
As we’ve already mentioned earlier, Candace is an upcoming 4-Star Hydro character that will be released along with the 3.1 version. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the character’s abilities:
Normal Attack: Gleaming Spear – Guardian Stance
- Normal: Performs up to four consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
- Sacred Rite: Heron’s Sanctum: Candace’s fighting style is capable of warding off an entire tide of foes.
- Tap: Rushes forward with her shield, dealing Hydro damage.
- Hold: Raises her shield to block incoming attacks from nearby opponents, forming a barrier that absorbs damage based on her max HP and absorbs Hydro damage 250% more effectively. This barrier lasts until the Elemental Skill is unleashed. After holding for a certain period of time, Candace will finish charging and when the skill button is released, the skill duration expires, or when the barrier is broken, she will perform a leaping strike that deals Hydro damage to opponents in front of her.
- Sacred Rite: Wagtail’s Tide Raising her weapon high, Candace calls upon a divine blessing that deals AoE Hydro damage, based on her max HP and confers the Prayer of the Crimson Crown on all your party members.
- Prayer of the Crimson Crown: Characters deal increased Elemental damage with their normal attacks. Whenever a character takes the field, they will unleash a rippling wave of water that deals Hydro damage to nearby opponents. There is a limited number of waves that can be triggered in the duration of this skill. Active sword, claymore, and polearm-wielding characters under this effect will obtain a Hydro Infusion.
- To Dawn’s First Light: Decreases climbing stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with passive talents that provide the same effect.
- Featherflow Guard: If Candace is hit by an attack in the Hold duration of Sacred Rite: Heron’s Sanctum, that skill will finish charging instantly.
- Sand Arch: Characters affected by the Prayer of the Crimson Crown caused by Sacred Rite: Wagtail’s Tide will deal 0.5% increased damage to opponents for every 1,000 points of Candace’s max HP when they deal Elemental damage with their Normal Attacks.
- Returning Heir of the Scarlet Sands: The duration of Prayer of the Crimson Crown effect is increased by three seconds.
- Moon-Piercing Brilliance: When Sacred Rite: Heron’s Guard hits opponents, Candace’s max HP will be increased by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Hunter’s Supplication: Increases the level of Sacred Rite: Wagtail’s Tide by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Sentinel Oath: Shortens the Hold cooldown of Sacred Rite: Heron’s Guard to be the same as the Tapping cooldown.
- Golden Eye: Increases the level of Sacred Rite: Heron’s Guard by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- The Overflow: When characters (excluding Candace) affected by the Prayer of the Crimson Crown deal Elemental damage to opponents using Normal Attacks, it will unleash the wave attack from Sacred Rite: Wagtail’s Tide. This effect can trigger once every 2.3 seconds and triggering this effect will not consume the base Wave instances granted by Prayer of the Crimson Crown.
The above information is sourced from Honey Impact.
That’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact Candace’s abilities and skills. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Genshin Impact-related content here at Twinfinite, like How To Complete Tablet Analytics Event, and How To Complete Ley Line Overflow Event in Genshin Impact 3.0.