A detailed breakdown of Cyno’s Elemental Skill, Burst & Constellations.
Genshin Impact 3.1 is right around the corner, and it’s set to bring a new 5-Star Electro character called Cyno. According to the HoYoverse’s official statement, Cyno will be made available during the first phase of the event wish, called Twilight Arbiter, and players can grab the character by pulling its banners. This Genshin Impact guide will explain everything about Genshin Impact Cyno’s Elemental Skill, Burst & Constellations. So without any further ado, let’s dive into the details.
Genshin Impact Cyno – Skills and Abilities Explained
As we’ve already mentioned earlier, Cyno is an upcoming 5-Star Electro character that will be released along with the 3.1 version. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the character’s abilities:
Normal Attack: Invoker’s Spear
- Normal: Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer: Perform a swift thrust, dealing electro damage to opponents along the path. When Cyno is under the Pactsworn Pathclearer effect triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, he instead unleashes a Mortuary Rite that deals thunderous AoR electro damage and extends the duration of Pactsworn Pathclearer.
- Sacred Rite Wolf’s Swiftness: Cyno calls upon a divine spirit to possess him, morphing into the Pactsworn Pathclearer.
- Pactsworn Pathclearer: Cyno’s normal, charged, and plunging attacks are converted to electro damage that cannot be overridden. Also increases his elemental mastery and resistance to interruption and gives him immunity to electro-charged damage.
- This effect is canceled if Cyno leaves the field, and lasts for a maximum of 18 seconds.
- The Gift of Silence: Cyno gains 25% more rewards when you dispatch him on a Sumeru expedition for 20 hours
- Featherfall Judgement: When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathfinder state activated by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, he enters the Endseer stance at intervals. If he activates Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer while while affected by this stance, he activates the Judication effect, increasing the damage of this Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 35%, and firing off three Duststalker Bolts that deal 50% of Cyno’s attack as electro damage. Dustalker Bolt damage is considered elemental skill damage.
- Authority Over the Nine Bows: Increases Pactsworn Pathclearer’s normal attack damage by 125% of his elemental mastery. Also increases the Dustwalker Bolt damage from his passive talent’s Featherfall Judgement by 250% of his elemental mastery.
- Ordinance: Unceasing Vigil: After using Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, Cyno’s Normal Attack SPD will be increased by 20% for 10s. If the Judication effect of his Passive Talent Featherfall Judgment is triggered during Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer, the duration of this increase will be refreshed. You need to unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment.”
- Ceremony: Homecoming of Spirits: When Cyno’s Normal Attacks hit opponents, his Normal Attack CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG will be increased by 3% and 6%, respectively, for 4s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 5 stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently.
- Pecept: Lawful Enforcer: Increases the Level of Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Austerity: Forbidding Guard: When Cyno is in the Pactsworn Pathclearer state triggered by Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness, after he triggers Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Quicken, Aggravate, Hyperbloom, an Electro Swirl or an Electro Crystallization reaction, he will restore 3 Elemental Energy for all nearby party members (except himself.) This effect can occur 5 times within one use of Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness.
- Funerary Rite: The Passing of Starlight: Increases the Level of Secret Rite: Chasmic Soulfarer by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Raiment: Just Scales: After using Sacred Rite: Wolf’s Swiftness or triggering the Judication effect of the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment,” Cyno will gain 4 stacks of the “Day of the Jackal” effect. When he hits opponents with Normal Attacks, he will consume 1 stack of “Day of the Jackal” to fire off one Duststalker Bolt. “Day of the Jackal” lasts for 8s. Max 8 stacks. It will be canceled once Pactsworn Pathclearer ends. A maximum of 1 Duststalker Bolt can be unleashed this way every 0.4s. You must first unlock the Passive Talent “Featherfall Judgment.”
The above information is sourced from Honey Impact.
That’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact Cyno’s abilities and skills. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Genshin Impact-related content here at Twinfinite, like How To Complete Tablet Analytics Event, and How To Complete Ley Line Overflow Event in Genshin Impact 3.0.