Learn about the weapon balance changes in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
Following a short downtime, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 called Paradise is live now across all the platforms. According to the v22.00 patch notes, the latest update has brought a handful of weapon balance changes, especially for the sniper class. So without any further delay, let’s take a look at every weapon nerf and buff in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Weapon Balance Changes
As we’ve already mentioned earlier, snipers are the most affected weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 in terms of overall stats.
With the release of the Fortnite v22.00 update, a few sniper rifles are proficient enough to send opponents back to the lobby in a single bullet. Therefore, watch out for the weapon balance changes that we’ve listed below.
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Hunting Rifle – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Automatic Sniper Rifle – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Lever Action Rifle – damage and headshot multiplier increased
- Suppressed Sniper Rifle – damage increased
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle – damage increased
- Rail Gun – damage increased
- Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle – damage increased
- Heavy Sniper Rifle – headshot multiplier increased
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle – headshot multiplier increased
- Boom Sniper Rifle – explosive damage increased
Even in the Zero Build mode, the over shield mechanic can’t even protect from the one-shot snipers if the aim is on the point.
Besides these weapon balance changes, Fortnite players also witnessed a bunch of weapon unvaults like Prime Shotgun, Rapid Fire SMG, Hammer Assault Rifle, and many more.
So, there you have it. That’s everything you need to know about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Weapon Balance Changes. Before leaving, make sure to check our other Fortnite related content like Fortnite ‘Waiting in Queue’: What the Error Means & How to Fix It, Start and End Dates for All Fortnite Seasons and more. And as always, feel free to peruse the relevant links below.