Genshin Impact‘s Alhaitham is a 5-star Dendro character. He can bring down opponents with his flashy abilities and trusty blades. Here’s our Genshin Impact Alhaitham best weapons guide to help you with the ideal armaments for the character.
Genshin Impact Alhaitham best weapons guide – Light of Foliar Incision, Iron Sting, Toukabou Shigure, and more
There are several items that can be considered as the best weapons for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact. He’s a main DPS type of character, which means he’ll be on the field longer, and his abilities have very high scaling via elemental mastery (EM):
- Light of Foliar Incision (crit damage) – By far the best weapon for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact, as is the case with 5-star signature armaments that release alongside the character’s banner. The Foliar Incision’s perk adds +4% crit rate by default. Moreover, the damage of normal attacks and elemental skills is increased by 120% of your EM. The proc itself has a fairly high uptime.
- Freedom-Sworn (EM) – Damage is increased by 20%. Generates a sigil when an elemental reaction is triggered, and two are consumed to give a buff that lasts 12 seconds. This buff grants +16% normal, charged, and plunging attack damage, as well as 20% ATK. The 5-star weapon is okay for its EM sub-stat, though it’s generally used by Kazuha.
- Primordial Jade Cutter (crit rate) – +20% HP and bonus ATK based on 1.2% of the character’s max HP. While this doesn’t give EM, it’s still a nifty choice for pure DPS characters owing to the crit rate and bonus ATK.
- Iron Sting (EM) – Iron Sting might be the best free-to-play weapon for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact. Apart from EM, you’d gain +6% damage — up to two stacks or +12% damage — after your Dendro element hits an enemy. It’s simple and effective.
- Toukabou Shigure (EM) – Another good free-to-play pick is the Toukabou Shigure from the Akitsu Kimodameshi event. It applies a debuff to a single target, whereupon the wielder deals 16% more damage to it. If defeated, the curse’s cooldown will be refreshed, and it’s applied to another enemy. This is good for single-target encounters.
- Xiphos Moonlight (EM) – This 4-star sword from gacha wishes provides extra energy recharge for Alhaitham and other party members.
- Harbinger of Dawn (crit damage) – Lastly, there’s the 3-star Harbinger of Dawn. It grants +46.9% crit damage when fully-leveled. Likewise, it adds +14% crit rate —or +28% crit rate when fully refined — as long as the wielder’s HP is above 90%. Considering that crit stats are extremely important for main DPS characters, this will practically ensure that your attacks hit hard. However, you do need to keep Alhaitham’s HP very high, which means bringing a shielder along.