Screenshot by PC Invasion
After constructing the Armory in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you’ll see a tab in the Forge that lets you start these solo activities and puzzles. The Hunter’s own quest becomes available from the get-go, and is likely the first one that you’ll do. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns Hunter Legendary Challenge Mission guide to help you acquire the Bladestorm ability.
Note: We’ll have a Marvel’s Midnight Suns guides and features hub soon, so stay tuned.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns Hunter Legendary Challenge and Bladestorm ability guide
When you start the Hunter Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you’ll notice that your character has several Charge cards. Likewise, the mobs have their own stuff that they drop, and there’s a crystal that’s further away. Your goal is to use the mobs to your advantage so you can break the crystal. You must do this in a single turn and without using up all your cards.
You need to do the following actions in the correct order:
- 1 – Charge the enemy in the lower-left corner (let’s call him Bob the Mob). Make sure Bob’s pushed away without getting killed.
- 2 – Charge the enemy in the upper-left corner straight into a wall.
- 3 – Use Charge again so Bob gets pushed through the narrow gap to the right.
- 4 – Kill the enemy in the lower-right corner. You should obtain the Whip ability.
- 5 – Target Bob with Charge so that he’s closer to the crystal.
- 6 – Whip Bob into the crystal to destroy it.
Another crystal will appear, and you’ll be able to use the Bladestorm. Simply cast it to destroy the object. Doing so completes the Hunter Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, and you’ll also receive the Bladestorm Legendary Card. It has the following characteristics:
- 4 Heroism cost
- 48 damage
- AoE damage and Forceful Knockback
This skill not only does decent damage in an area, but it also pushes away hostiles. If you can get them bunched up (i.e., Magik’s Portals/Gather or other knockback perks), you can lay waste to a l
ot of foes. Take note of the direction of the push as well, since they get hit obstacles or other units.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.