The mighty Warhawk is looking good as it approaches MSFS.
Today, third-party developers had relevant news to share for Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons including aircraft and scenery.
We start with iniBuilds, which released a new trailer of the upcoming P-40F Warhawk, which will be the first of a line of warbirds and is releasing soon.
We take a look at the history of the aircraft, the EFB, some of its additional features, the startup sequence, the flight model, the sounds, and the liveries.
You can watch it below.
This one will launch in January 2023 for approximately $21 with the following features.
- Custom, updated photoreal
- PBR 4K textures
- Interior modelling
- 3 different types of animated jetways to match real world
- Fully functioning VDGS for all appropriate gates
- Animated traffic (Pushback, buses, service vehicles)
- Custom GSE to match real world
- Optimised from day 1 for excellent performance
Last, but not least, Tailstrike Designs and Aerosoft released the trailer of Václav Havel Airport Prague (LKPR) in the Czech Republic.
It’s going to be released on Dec. 5 on Aerosoft’s store, so we’re quite close.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently available for PC (Windows 10 and Steam), and Xbox Series X|S. If you want to read more about it, you can check out our review.