Tae Takemi is the holder of the Death Arcana and a Confidant in Persona 5 Royal. She is an eccentric doctor who has fallen out of favor with the medical community. Takemi is first introduced on 04/09 walking past the protagonist to get to work. You can begin her Confidant on 04/18 by visiting her clinic after school. She is available every day and can be found at her clinic in Yongen-Jaya.
As with most confidants, there isn’t a limit on when you can rank Takemi up. As long as you achieve Rank 10 before reaching an ending you can complete the Death Confidant. Also, at Rank 9 you have the option to romance Takemi which changes the dialogue options for the following rank.
Persona 5 Royal: Tae Takemi Confidant skills
Below are the skills and benefits acquired from ranking up the Death Confidant. All of Takemi’s skills are worth getting and are of roughly equal value. Takemi is a useful social link to rank up as she grants access to powerful healing and support items that can make difficult fights much easier.
- Rank 1 – Rejuvenation: Increases the selection of healing items at the clinic.
- Rank 3 – Sterilization: Adds more healing items to the clinic.
- Rank 5 – Immunization: Adds support items to the inventory at the clinic.
- Rank 7 – Discount: Decreases the price for all items sold at the clinic.
- Rank 10 – Resuscitation: Increases the selection of revival items at the clinic.
Persona 5 Royal: Tae Takemi Confidant answers
These are the best answers to give during hangout events with Tae Takemi. The answers listed were either chosen because they give the most social points or because they are required for specific unlocks. If a chosen answer doesn’t matter it will be listed as ‘ANY,’ so feel free to pick whatever you want.
- Rank 1
- Please go easy on me.
- Rank 2 (Requires Guts: Bold)
- I have a bad heart.
- I agree.
- “I’m totally fine,” or “I think I have superpowers.”
- Rank 3
- “I don’t mind,” or “I need the medicine.”
- Of course not.
- Rank 4
- Dr. Takemi will help.
- You seem happy.
- I’ll reflect on my mistakes.
- Rank 5
- That’s good.
- About Miwa-chan?
- Rank 6
- It suits you.
- “You can count on me,” or “Anything for you.”
- Rank 7
- “Just rest for today,” or “Anything I can do?”
- We all do sometimes.
- Rank 7.5 (Requires Charm: Charismatic)
- I’m your ally.
- Rank 8
- Let’s get to work, doctor.
- It’s for Miwa-chan.
- “I’ll be cheering you on,” or “Anything else I can do?”
- Rank 9
- It was rough.
- “It was for my exams” for platonic, “I wanted to see you” for romance.
- “What do you think?” for platonic, “I love you” for romance.
- “That sounds good” for platonic, “It isn’t a joke” for romance.
- “I’m glad we saw it through” for platonic, “So did you” for romance.
- Rank 10 (Platonic)
- Rank 10 (Romance)
- I wonder…
- Yes, please.
NOTE: We’ll have a Persona 5 Royal Confidant hub up soon featuring Tae Takemi and all other rankable Confidants.
Persona 5 Royal can be purchased on Steam.