Searching for everything experts know about Minecraft Legends? An RTS variation of the survival sandbox game Minecraft, which allows users to express their ideas in a blocky style, is called Minecraft Legends.
If you're a lover of Minecraft, whether you've just started playing it or have excitedly played every version from the first to the most recent spin-off, Minecraft Dungeons, then Minecraft Legends has piqued your curiosity.
As we examined the gameplay mechanics presented in the official demo, we discovered several MC Legends' intriguing aspects. Among them are:
- Material Gathering: In order to complete your task, MC Legends needs you to travel the world in order to gather materials. Fortunately, you don't have to mine blocks for hours on end. Instead, you can ask the Allays to mine and gather blocks on your behalf.
- Building Structures: We no longer need to install blocks because we are no longer mining them. Any structure, be it a bridge, tower, or anything else, can be quickly constructed by just asking for the yellow ally.
- Mod positioning: Positioning certain mobs according to your preferences is possible in Minecraft Legends. While keeping some of them at distant posts or secure areas, you can send others into conflict. This is one of the most significant game mechanics because of restrictions on the player's direct participation in the battle.
- Locations: Minecraft Legends has a directional navigator on top of the UI. To determine which direction leads to which specific construction, you can spin around the globe.
- Friendly "fun" mobs: Aside from battle, this game also lets you enlist friendly "fun" mobs to follow you around and travel with you. They are fantastic for hanging out and relaxing but not for fighting.
- Material Ores: You can gather minerals to improve your armor, weapons, and other items in Minecraft, similar to how you can in the main game.
- Bounce Caps and Speed Weed: The Minecraft environment aids in both movement and warfare. You get a significant speed boost from the Speed Weed, enabling you to run and ride more quickly. Similar to this, Bounce Caps are springy mushroom heads that give climbers a boost to jump higher.
- Unique Worlds: Similar to the original games, every new world in Minecraft Legends is entirely unique. Thus, no story in this collection develops similarly to another.
- Allay chest: Wild Allays in the game frequently wander the world and gather haphazard goods, which are subsequently kept in Allay chests. You may simply gather a lot of resources by finding these chests all across your area.
- Biomes: A number of different biomes make up the globe of MC Legends, and each one has its own advantages and risks. For instance, the desert includes dangerous plants whereas the woodland biome has tall trees.
- Mob Spawners: You can use mob spawners to manually spawn mobs if you are having trouble finding them to join your army. These spawners can be created manually or found all around the earth. However, you have to make sure your "fire of creation" is high enough in order to employ a spawner.
Source - Minecraft
The real-time action strategy game Minecraft Legends is more about protecting your settlement from marauders than it is about relaxing sandbox crafting.
There will be some construction components in the mix (after all, this is still Minecraft), but it’s better to not expect it to take the limelight in this game. Many described it as "a colorful mix of RTS and building" after viewing last year's Gamescom presentation.
Source - Minecraft
In addition to some story cutscenes, this first look at the gameplay shows that Minecraft Legends will have both a plot and passive, non-interactive regions where you may get to know the characters a little better.
Since Minecraft: Story Mode has been available for a while, this isn't the first time that it has done anything similar, but it's an intriguing confirmation that Legends will be moving further away from the sandbox into something more specifically goal-oriented.